Food Pantry  





Greensburg First United Methodist Church holds a Food Pantry the second Friday of each month.  The Food Pantry will not operate as usual for the month of May. For May we are going to push distribution back a week (usual distribution would have fallen on May 8th) to be held on May 15th.  At this point there is a possibility that the church will be able to be open that day to hold a modified distribution (hybrid of March and April with minimal interaction).  Food Bank employees will again be running this distribution. 

If things change and we cannot use the building then we will move the distribution to the parking lot at St. Aquinas again (address is 340 N. Main Street in Greensburg).  We could still use a couple of volunteers to help with this distribution.  If we had a few people, then there would need to be less Delmont staff at our distribution.  Anyone willing to volunteer can contact Mallory Baker, Food Pantry Coordinator, at 570.765.0781.


If you are a new client, please contact Delmont Food Bank for Westmoreland County at (724)468-8660.   You will need to provide the following information:

       - Photo ID

       - Proof of income eligibility (usually your Access card or SSI paperwork)

       - Proof of residency in Westmoreland County (a utility bill or invoice with your home address and name on it.) 

If you live in an apartment building that pays all utilities and such, you will need to provide a dated letter from the building administrator that confirms your residency.  

Distribution at Greensburg First United Methodist usually takes place on the 2nd Friday of every month at 10am.  We ask that new clients arrive at 10:30.  This will give us time to distribute to our current clients.  Then, we will have time to process new client paperwork.